Thursday, November 5, 2009

Week 10 Tech tools for Critical Thinking

During week 10 I learned how to make a graphic organizing tool, which can help me organize my ideas in a more effective way. These tools are used to have a main idea or bubble and branch out off of the main idea into more detail. I learned a great new way to stay organized, that is free and fun to use.

This would help me in my major greatly. It can help me be more organized, I can have a separate graphic organizer for each class. For instance, for my math class I can have a main bubble that says math and under it have a section for quizzes, exams, and home work assignments. Than under each of the categories I can put what is due or when an exam is. Since it is a more visual tool I can also change the colors of items that are more important. I do not think this can only benefit me but is a great organizing tool for anyone in college.

Thia video is a tutorial on how to use bubbl.us. Bubble.us is a great way to use these visual organizing tools. It shows you step by step how to set up one and the cool tricks you can use to make it look outstanding. He also gives an example of one of the bubbl.us he has made to show what the final outcome will look like.



No comments:

Post a Comment